Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Viruses and travels

Not been able to get on the computer for a while because of stupid computer viruses.  Hopefully all been sorted now though.

I suppose there should be plenty to update.  Can't think of much though, so...

First things first, it felt very spring-like last week so we took Faith outside and chucked her about a bit:



Her new obsession is stacking anything she can get her hands on at any opportunity, including my shopping and Stuart's beer!



Spent last weekend in Scotland visiting Stuart's mum and sister.  Faith went into the garden with Nana Jo to pick snowdrops for me



This is the fabric I got in York, not sure what I'm doing with most of it yet but I've started a dress for Faith with the plain and butterfly pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment