Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Dresses

I have been sticking to my one-project-a-week thing, but I lost my camera charger so couldn't take any photos until now.

Week 1

I used the giraffe fabric I got from York but thought it might be a bit to much giraffe so I made a pocket to look like one of the letter blocks also on the fabric.  I think it turned out pretty well but the pattern needs a bit of tweaking.


 
Week 2
This is the best photo I have at the minute - I haven't managed to pin Faith down for a photo in it yet.
It's the same pattern as the giraffe print, but I made a few changes and did bound buttonholes.  I'm still trying to decide whether it needs a pocket or not.
Don't know what my obsession with pockets is - it's not like Faith needs them!


No comments:

Post a Comment