Monday, 5 November 2012

Faithisms #5

"That lady's bum is really big"

"You are very good at weeing Mummy"

We went shopping this morning, Faith's first shopping trip in pants (no accidents by the way) and I was proud not only of Faith but me as well.  I've come a long way since having her - before she was born I used to get so embarrassed when any attention was drawn to me (usually by Stuart acting like a fool!) but now I can apparently go into a supermarket and not be the slightest bit embarrassed by my child very loudly pointing out the the lady in the cubicle next to us in the toilets was having a big we just like her, nor was I embarrassed while pushing the trolley when she decided to point out that the lady we were walking past had a really big bum, or even when she told me I was very good at weeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment