I don't really go in for resolutions because let's face it, they don't usually last longer than a couple of weeks. But this year I have so many things I want to do that I need to put them somewhere, both to remind me and spur me on to actually do them. So...
- This month I want to paint the living room and set up my sewing corner
- I will do 3 modules for my degree with the Open University
- I will sew at least one item a month
- I will get the house organised and decluttered (a perpetual resolution!)
- I will take Faith somewhere new at least once a month
- I will make sure Faith and I do something messy at least once a week (baking, painting, glueing, etc)
- I will take one photo a day and in the process will finally learn how to use my camera properly!
I would also ideally like to sew myself a capsule wardrobe as well as making things for other people, but it depends how much time I get.