Thursday, 7 February 2013

Sir Faith of Lincolnshire

After my latest disaster, I was determined to make something awesome.  And I did.


Its another project from 101 Fabric-by-Fabric Ways to Sew a Metre (I'm really enjoying just dipping into a different project every few days rather than big clothing projects at the minute).

I was going to do the dragon on the shield like in the book, but to be honest I really couldn't be bothered wih all the fiddly cutting and sewing, so I just did an F instead.  If I do it again the only thing I would change was the size of the shield - I think its a bit too big.  That said though, I don't think I'll have to make it again because its pretty big so will fit her for a long time.

And she loves it .  In fact, I think this is the first thing I've sewn for her that she has been instantly excited about.





No comments:

Post a Comment