Friday, 22 March 2013

Maxi skirts

After two weeks of illness my fingers started twitching a couple of days ago so I started working on a second Cambie but I didn't have the energy or concentration for it so that's been put to one side for a while.

Tonight I got a couple of bits of jersey from my stash which I didn't think I'd be able to do much with. Turns out I am a terrible judge of fabric as two hours later I am the proud owner of two new maxi skirts. Yay!

I used this tutorial from Stay at Home Artist to make these ones but I didn't do them wide enough - the first one is alright but the spotty one makes me shuffle around like Morticia Adams.  I think it's either going to get a split or a chop at the knee.



Way too tight!



1 comment:

  1. the spotted one might be a bit tight... but it looks fantastic
    so don't change it and just make sure you are not in a hurry when wearing it ;)

    ReplyDelete