Monday, 6 May 2013

Me Made May 13 Week 1

The first week of the challenge is done and I am loving it so far.  It's great being able to have a nosey at what everyone else is wearing and to get ideas of what to make and how to wear things.  I've also had some really lovely comments about my outfits which is really nice - it's always better when a complete stranger gives you a compliment than when your friends/family do isn't it?

So these are the outfits from the first five days:

Day 1
The Alma blouse (after wearing this today I have made myself another)

Day 2

I wore a black yoga skirt.  I'm getting better at these - there wasn't a Morticia shuffle in sight!

Day 3

I wore my latest Renfrew for Theme Friday which this week was water.  We wandered down by the river after fetching Faith from nursery and got some strange looks off passersby.

Day 4

Not such a good day.  I wore my Thurlows and realised that they look horrendous.  My legs look really short and as someone pointed out, my crotch looks really long.  I might take them apart and try again.  Or I might just throw them in the back of the wardrobe only to be worn in emergency situations (like 'shit, I have to go to the shop but I haven't done any washing for 2 months, better get the Thurlows out')


Day 5
I wore my Mission Maxi.  I really need to make more of these.




No comments:

Post a Comment