Sunday, 12 May 2013

MMMay'13 Week 2

Another week has passed and I am really struggling now - I don't really want to start wearing things for the second time until I have gone through them all first and I'm at the point where I'm left with the things I don't particularly want to wear/are inappropriate for the weather/I can't run round after Faith in.

Nevertheless, I have managed this week, although I did have my first can't-be-arsed-with-this day but still managed to wear something me made.


Day 6


Spent the day studying in Mum's garden wearing my first Cambie

Day 7

The first Renfrew and a dodgy selfie.  Stuart went to work without taking my photo - how selfish is that?!

Day 8


My elephant print Alma blouse (will blog when I've got the pictures on the computer)

Day 9

My purple cowl neck Renfrew

Day 10

Couldn't be bothered with it today and failed outfitwise, but did wear my Minoru jacket while I was out, so not a complete fail but no photo

Day 11

Still wasn't really feeling me made today, stuck with my jeans and the stripey Renfrew.  No photo.

Day 12

I'm wearing my Vogue 8317 skirt today - the first thing I ever made.

'Scuse the crappy iPad photos, its the easiest way to get photos done and uploaded to the Flickr pool each day.

Even though I struggled a bit this week, I am still enjoying it and am realising where the gaps in my wardrobe are.



2 comments:

  1. Glad I found your lovely blog through MMM :) Love the "Faithisms" posts! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she keeps me entertained! I've found so many great blogs through MMM

      Delete