Sunday, 30 June 2013

I'm back and I'm super sweet (apparently!)

Oops!  Didn't realise it had been a month since I last posted, its been a weird few weeks here so sorry I've been quiet.  I have got things to share with you though - a new jacket, my Mum's birthday present and an awesome gig.  I've spent the past couple of weeks been ill so I've barely been online at all (isn't it one of the most daunting things when you got on bloglovin' and see that you have well over 200 blog posts to catch up on!).

Normal service shall resume shortly but in the next week and a half I have to read about and write an essay on the psychological theories of grief.  Fun,fun, fun!

Anyway, there were a couple of things that cheered me up when I was feeling like death warmed up:

The new Bonny from Cake Patterns arrived in the post which I can't wait to get started on - it's going to be my treat for completing my essay.


And I got an award!

super-sweet-blogging-award

This made my day when I saw the message from Beata at Red Point Tailor, thank you Beata!

So, this is what I have to do now:

1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.

The questions:

Cookies or cakes?
Both!  To say I have a bit of a sweet tooth would be an understatement.  The cake edges it slightly though

Chocolate or vanilla?
At the moment, vanilla

Favourite sweet treat?
Bakewell slice

Sweet nickname?
The only nickname I have ever had is Sally Bee.  Apparently when I was a baby I would only eat someing if my Mum buzzed like a bee while she fed it to me.  My sister only stopped calling me it a few years ago!


My nominees:


No comments:

Post a Comment