Friday, 25 October 2013

Quietly busy, and another Renfrew!

Despite it being almost two months since my last post I haven't got much to share, yet.

I got my two assignments sent off then started madly sewing away at aprons and scarves to sell at a WI sale my Gran decided I would have a table at. Unfortunately there weren't many people there but I still managed to sell some and Mum sold the rest at work!

Since then I've been making Faith a couple of things for her birthday at the weekend, I've started a muslin for an Elisalex dress and have been making three Renfrews, two of which are waiting to be finished.

So, this is the first of them. I made the round neck version but decided not to add the bands. Other than that its a straightforward version of it. The fabric is from my trip to Abakhan in the summer.

Not much else to report, except you can now follow me using the buttons on the right.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the polka dots!! Sounds like you have lots of things in the works!

    ReplyDelete