- This month I want to paint the living room and set up my sewing corner - check. Well, I didn't manage it in January, but Stuart painted in August and my desk was set up some time around March or April.
- I will do 3 modules for my degree with the Open University - I did 2, Human Nutrition and Death and Dying, and passed both of them. I've decided not to carry on my studies with the OU but who knows, I might go back to it one day.
- I will sew at least one item a month - check. I have sewn at least one thing a month all year, although some things haven't been blogged in the month I made them and some haven't been blogged at all.
- I will get the house organised and decluttered (a perpetual resolution!) - erm... moving on...
- I will take Faith somewhere new at least once a month - not managed this every month, we've been to some new and lots of her favourite places but time, money and travel arrangements have made this one difficult to do
- I will make sure Faith and I do something messy at least once a week (baking, painting, glueing, etc) - managed this most weeks
- I will take one photo a day and in the process will finally learn how to use my camera properly! - fail and fail.
So I managed to do half my list which is much better than I thought I would do. In fact, I thought that I would fail miserably at sewing one thing a month because of the courses and eveything else, but it turns out that I have blogged about 23 things I have made and I know there are at least four or five things I haven't blogged so I'm really happy about achieving that one in particular.
I'm going to carry on watching Harry Potter and hope my sewjo reappears tomorrow.