I've decided to bundle my last top 5s together instead of stretching them over three posts. I've really enjoyed sitting down and thinking through everything I've done this year.
1. Imperfection is ok, laziness is not
2. This year has made me realise that I can sew. And I'm pretty good at it too, when I'm not being too hard on myself
3. "It'll do" isn't enough anymore - I want to know why that bit doesn't fit properly and I want to know how to fix it.
4. Sewing is more than just my hobby, it's my therapy. The longer I go without sewing the more stressed and irritable I get.
5. I'm finding my style and sewing to fit in with it
1. Sewing blogs and bloggers
3. Me Made May
5. Finding new indie pattern companies
1. Complete the bombshell dress class on Craftsy
2. Make a pair of trousers that fit well and look good
3. Quality over quantity - make fewer things but do them well
4. Complete Goodbye Valentino's RTW fast
5. Put more thought into what I'm making - pattern first, then fabric, and make sure it fits in with my wardrobe
Roll on 2014!