This was my sister's Christmas present and, despite my wonky stitching, I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.
Helen wanted something similar to my Minoru but a bit more 'her' so we settled on the Style Arc Romy Anorak (which I got a free pattern with - makes unselfish sewing so much better!) which we made a few changes to.
I've not used a Style Arc pattern before and was a bit nervous about the one size thing, but the jacket fit Helen really well, all we did was shorten it so it fell at her hips. We also omitted the belt and loops and changed the pockets to zipped ones. The instructions were all written on one side of A4 with no pictures, so that was put to one side (I need pictures!) which was fine, until I put the fly guard on wrong! But that was easily fixed.
The pattern doesn't have a lining and rather than make one, I just used some orange mesh and satin as interlining and, with the exception of the side seams, used flat felled seams to keep the inside neat. The pattern comes with 3/8" seam allowances which I forgot about until I began sewing - if you make this jacket with flat felled seams, remember to increase the seam allowances! That's a mistake I won't be making again!
I even added a little label to it which I had printed at Spoonflower.
The fabric is this polycotton from Penine Outdoors which Helen will be putting to the test next week when she go to Wales. I did test the fabric under the tap but fingers crossed it will hold up in Welsh weather.