Thursday, 8 May 2014

Me Made May Week 1

Phew! One down, three to go!
It took me all of two days to start thinking I had bitten off more than I can chew with my pledge for this year - there are some big gaps in my wardrobe that I'll have to sort in the coming weeks. That being said, though, it hasn't been too painful this week.
Day 1
I started the month with one of my favourite dresses - the star print wrap dress.
Day 2
Not such a great day. When I got up in the morning it was nice and sunny so I put on my Flora, then the sun went in and it stayed grey for the rest of the day so I had to resort to using up this week's rtw allowance with my black cardigan.
Day 3
Broke out my striped Cambie.
Day 4

Unblogged maxi skirt and Renfrew hack.

Day 5

Day 6
No photo, but I was wearing my striped Cambie again

Day 7
This is my finished WIP as per my pledge.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! All your makes are so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo to all of them--- but that unblogged maxi skirt! SEXAYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh holy smokes you can sew! I LOVE that Flora dress but as oona balloona says that maxi skirt is pretty shexy!

    Can't wait to see what else you wear (my own mmm is looking pretty poor in comparison!) :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I think it's all downhill from here - I'm having a bit of a slobby week so far! And I find it hard to believe yours looks anything less than fabulous!

      Delete
  4. To quote Kathryn.."Wow!" Great looking week! It's nice to see your week all at once...it's hard to see and comment on everyone I usually follow everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margo, I know what you mean, I feel like there are so many pictures on Flickr that I miss loads of them

      Delete
  5. You look great in each outfit! Every garment fits well and you have found your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks. I feel like I'm finally making things that I would happily fork out money for!

      Delete