Thursday, 22 May 2014

Me Made May Week 3

Day 15

Star print wrap dress, no photo

 

Day 16

Got to wear my Flora sans cardigan for the first time, got some interesting tanlines from the straps.

 

Day 17

I wore my new, unblogged Flora skirt with a rtw top. I am now a complete full skirt convert - I have plans for loads of them

Day 18

No photo, but I wore my Mission maxi again

 

Day 19

Another outing for the Spotty cambie, no photo

 

Day 20

Wore my apple print wrap dress for a day on the sofa with a poorly Faith

 

Day 21

Striped cambie again

 

Can you tell I'm getting bored of the round ups?! Like last year, I'm finding the documentation much more difficult than the actual challenge.

9 comments:

  1. You've got some gorgeous handmade garments. I'm doing my round-up at the end so I can get it all documented in one fail swoop, but I must admit I've found it really interesting seeing everyone else's weekly round-ups (much more organised than I am!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. I like the idea of just doing one big round up but I think I'd get really lazy and forget to keep a record of all my outfits (more than I already do!)

      Delete
  2. I love seeing MMM outfits being used every day - it is very motivating. Thanks for posting. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I feel the same and its so interesting seeing how everyone styles their me mades

      Delete
  3. those clothes are absolutely gorgeious - I especially love your flora skirt! the first (good) item of clothing I've ever made was a (very very) simple skirt and I loved making it, i'm going to get fabric tomorrow to make another :) i like your round ups and all the lovely things you make :) thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, for some reason I don't really make many skirts but I really love the Flora one

      Delete
  4. Hi Sally! I'm sorry there's not a really logical place to post this, but I wanted to let you know that I've decided to grant you a Liebster (favorite, in German) Blog award! I just love reading about your makes and especially appreciate it when you tweet or IG fantastic Faithisms.

    If you'd like to play along, there are some fun questions for you to answer (as well as the other "rules" of the Liebster award) on my post from this morning: http://sewtigersew.wordpress.com/2014/05/27/woo-hoo-you-really-like-me/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first dress! It's beautiful! Looking forward to meeting you at the lincoln blogger meet!

    shystrangeandalittlebitmanic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kariss, I'm looking forward to it to!

      Delete